These Meatball Bombs are stuffed with marinara, meatball and cheese, then wrapped in dough and topped with a seasoned garlic butter. They are quick to make and have so much flavor!
Meatball Bombs – garlic butter topped meatball & cheese stuffed bombs!
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury Homestyle Butter Tastin’ refrigerated biscuits
- 8 cooked Italian-style meatballs (if using frozen, let thaw completely)
- 1 cup marinara/pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella or Italian blend)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt
How to make
See on: Thenovicechefblog.com